Camillian Social Center Rayong
Camillian Social Center Rayong is operated by a group of Camillian priests. Under the spirit of St. Camillo Delallis (founder of the Faculty) in caring for the sick with love. Like a mother to a single child who is seriously ill And ready to serve the sick Despite the risk of life threatening
29 Jan 2021 It is the day that the center opened its 25th anniversary.
He founded the Camillian Social Center Rayong (the Order of the Ministers of the sick) in order to continue the spirit of caring of the sick as 'the mother who cares for her only sick child'
St. Camillus was named 'The patron of the sick and those who care for the sick.'
Due to misunderstanding and antagonistic attitudes towards HIV/AIDS, the people living near the center gathered to protest demanding the move of the center from the local community followed by bomb attack and series of gunfire.
As a result the center has been transferred to a new place in Rayong and was named "Camillian Social Center Rayong" with official inauguration ceremony held on January 29, 1996 with expansion of work and projects in phases now the center has 7 projects.
• To provide pastoral care, support and help the needy especially those infected with HIV/AIDS.
• To help the opahans infected with HIV/AIDS to get the access to antiretroviral, education and care along with sponsorship for children affected by AIDS.
• To provide direct and indirect counselling through other media including Network of People Living with HIV/AIDS and coordinate with state and public organizations in order to prevent and solve AIDS related problem nationwide at all levels.
• HIV-infected orphans / orphans affected by HIV / AIDS
• People with HIV Including the family affected and the patients with
Is AIDS living in their home
• Students, students and labor workers who have been trained from
Rayong Province and nearby provinces